Workspace admins can manage access along with roles and permissions. All workspaces can also have an unlimited amount of admins and users for no additional cost.
- Go to your workspace's settings page and scroll to the 'Team members' section.
- From the 'Invite' text field, enter your teammate's email address.
- Click 'Send invite'.
- The invited teammate will show up in the list with a special invite link. This same link will be emailed to your teammate.
- Optionally change your teammate's role/permissions (see next section).
Roles and permissions
Waypoint currently offers 2 different user roles within workspaces: admin and user. Within the list of team members on a workspace, an admin can assign one of the following roles to each member:
- Admin: access to all.
- User: access to all except with view only permissions on the settings page. This means a role is unable to update billing plans, API keys, verified domains, senders, and other general settings.